Your primary goal in this Product Marketing Manager role is to lead the go-to-market strategy with special emphasis on creating demand for our products—new app features as well as new original video productions—through effective messaging and marketing programs. Success in this role will lead to higher usage and more subscriptions. This role will be focused on our RightNow Media @ Work brand, which serves businesses with video content focused on leadership development, professional development, and employee care. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Product Marketing Manager will lead the sales and customer success enablement process for RightNow Media @ Work, influence the product roadmaps for software updates and upcoming video productions, drive demand and influence adoption of these products, and work with other teams to analyze the overall success of these products. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative and quantitative thinker, with high attention to detail and procedure, exceptional interpersonal skills, and 5+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Become an expert on new features, series releases, and our customers, and use that knowledge to drive positioning and messaging that enable our sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Create, present, and adapt enablement materials and training about products, customer value drivers for these products, and the markets they serve.
- Meet regularly with Software and Production leaders to align on product release roadmaps.
- Meet regularly with Sales and Customer Success leaders to align on timelines for training and enablement.
- Work with Marketing Director to align on priorities for marketing team members that will support your work to develop Sales and Customer Success trainings, marketing collateral, and other resources.
- Gather insights and analyze market trends, competitors, and customer needs to support marketing strategy, messaging, launch, and usage.
- Measure, analyze, and report on results of key programs and sales and marketing data to identify areas of success and opportunities for improving our processes.
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences.
- On occasion, represent the company through presentations that highlight our mission, vision, and/or products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full-time, Monday through Friday
Office in McKinney, Texas
Temporarily remote due to COVID-19—this is not a permanently remote position. All candidates for consideration must be in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Masks required when on site at office
- Health screenings/checks when on site at office
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Competitive salary
- Medical, life, and disability insurance plans
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (including the week between Christmas & New Year)
- Marketing Strategy: Analytical thinker with a passion for driving results, with expertise in lead generation, sales, marketing, and communications.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Expert collaborator and leader who thrives in cross-functional environments, can communicate needs from one team to another, and can influence decision makers.
- Influencing Leaders: Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Building Relationships: Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build cooperative and productive relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Communication: Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to different stakeholders in the organization
- Detailed and Organized: High attention to detail and very organized, with a proven ability to be self-directed, work with minimal supervision, and manage time well.
- Project Management: Strong project management skills, with the ability to execute programs and projects in a timely manner and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, and other data analytics tools.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and social media strategies.
- Continuing education on latest trends and market strategies.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing role, with 2+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management
- 3+ years working with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads
- 3+ years working with email marketing platform like Mailchimp, Braze, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with marketing or advertising copywriting for a variety of channels and audiences
- Experience in creation and management of a marketing calendar, promotion plans, and execution
- Demonstrated history of building processes, tools, and materials for product launch, sales enablement, and customer retention
- Deep understanding of product marketing tactics, integrated marketing campaigns, market research methodologies, and the sales process specific to a B2B SaaS organization.
- Experience in streaming media, SaaS, and/or non-profit ministry preferred