How do we equip our kids to live authentic, meaningful, Christ-centered lives in a conventional world? Deeply rooted in Christ-centered theology and backed up by insight from the largest and longest study of over 100,000 members of Generation Z, Raising Engaged Kids equips parents and caregivers with specific tools to see God work in and through our families.
In this 9-part series, you will receive specific and practical insight that will equip you to identify God's purpose for your role and provide you with principles and a process that will transform your parenting and provide you with new freedom and fulfillment as a parent.
The key issues addressed in the series include:
- How to equip our keys to recognize and reflect the fullness of Christ in their own lives.
- How to remove our of drama and equip our kids to make wise choices.
- How to have meaningful spiritual conversations that both parents and kids actually enjoy.
- How to identify our students' specific spiritual needs and then maximize the opportunities for growth at each step in their journey.
- How to implement the principles and process in a simple, reproducible and sustainable way that becomes an authentic part of your family dynamics.
- How to embrace and celebrate God's vision for parenting long after we have equipped our kids for life beyond the walls.