From motivating true stories of great perseverance to insightful teaching to deeply introspective self-study, the MoneyLife
finance study is designed to help you overcome financial challenges to help you gain a life of meaning and purpose. It is a highly relational biblical financial study intended to create interaction among group members that will foster mutual support and accountability for the entire group. This study provides solutions for both the symptoms and the root cause of your financial problems once and for all. Combining solid biblical teaching, powerful online tools, and hands-on practical experiences, the MoneyLife
finance study is a 10-week journey with the potential to change not only your finances but also your life.
finance study will help you:
- Understand God's financial principles
- Obtain hope and deepen your faith
- Grow in your generosity
- Ditch debt permanently
- Create a solid, reasonable financial plan for your life
- Make confident financial decisions
- Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
- Save and invest for the future
- Impart financial wisdom to your children
God's financial principles are timeless, and those are reinforced by a powerful package of online tools. The MoneyLife
planner suite of resources are incorporated in the study and are designed to give you solid ways to assess your situation, create a plan to meet your financial goals, and keep you on track to meet those goals.