Have you ever asked any of the following?
- What is my purpose?
- Why did God create me?
- What should I do with my life?
According to Barna research, 60% of practicing Christians say they do not have a clear sense of God's calling on their lives. In a 2012 Barna Group study they found that 84% of Christians 18 to 29-year-olds admit that they have no idea how the Bible applies to their field or professional interests. This means that the great majority of us do not know our purpose.
Years ago, a businesswoman and life coach helped Os through this same process, which culminated in his understanding of his calling to marketplace ministry. In this video course with Os Hillman, Os takes you on a journey to answer the question, "Why did God make me?"
Using simple exercises, you will be able to gain a clearer understanding of why God made you, in order to set yourself up for success in ministry and in life.
In this 2-session video course, you will discover:
- How and why God gives each of us a unique purpose
- Why it is necessary to understand your purpose to fulfill your calling
- Simple steps to take to help you discover your purpose
- Why living outside of your purpose produces "dead works" in our lives
- How to stay activated in your purpose, and "do what you see the Father doing" in your life
"Knowing my purpose has been a wonderful guide in knowing what I was to put my hand to and what I wasn't. This clarity helped me to do 'what I saw the Father doing' in my life, and avoid the pitfalls of living on the outside of it. My hope is that this course will help you to do the same."