If you've ever wished you could clear out your clutter, simplify your space, and take back your life, Kathi Lipp's new bible study has just the solutions you need. Building off the success of her The Get Yourself Organized Project
, this bible study will provide even more ideas for getting your life and your stuff under control.
Do any of these descriptions apply to you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the "best by" date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you've bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You keep hundreds of DVDs around even though you watch everything online now and aren't really sure where the remote for the DVD player is.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house doesn't make you happy when you step into it.
As you try out the many easy, doable solutions that helped Kathi win her battle with clutter, you'll begin to understand why you hold on to the things you do, eliminate what's crowding out real life, and make room for the life of true abundance God wants for you.
Clutter Free - What Jesus Has to Say About Your Stuff
featuring has been your queue.
The link that you have clicked will take you away from the RightNowMedia.org website to download or purchase supplemental materials.
Any questions about the materials or the purchasing process should be directed back to this third-party website.