What happened to the animals when they left Noah’s Ark? They all went to Noah’s Park!. That’s right. Dreamer the rhinoceros, Honk the camel, Stretch the giraffe and five of their animal friends left Noah’s Ark and set off on a great journey to find a new home. After many perilous adventures the eight pals made their way through a brand new world until they came to a beautiful pond surrounded by a cozy cave, towering coconut trees, and a sparkling waterfall. When Ponder the frog saw Noah’s Ark setting on the mountain above them, he knew that they had found just the right place. They had journeyed from the ark to the park and found the ark waiting for them. They were home in Noah’s Park.
- The Carny-val - In the series opener, the Noah's Park friends create a "Carny-val" to celebrate the fourth anniversary of Noah's Park. It's quite an undertaking for Honk the camel and Dreamer the rhinoceros as the animals want their "Carny-val" to include a carousel and a rollie-coaster, which they have learned about from one of Dreamer's more outlandish dreams. Life Value: Cooperation and Charity
- Screech and the Mystery of the Golden Apples - In a very special story, Screech the monkey learns the real meaning of the Golden Rule. Life Value: The Golden Rule
- Dreamer Has Another Nightmare - In his second nightmare Dreamer the rhinoceros finds himself trapped in Cozy Cave by a fierce snowstorm. Ponder helps him realize his best solution is to remember how God helped Noah overcome his fears. Life Value: Bravery and Trust.
- Stretchercize - When Stretch the giraffe sees that her friends are getting lazy, she decides to start an exercise class. Unfortunately, Honk, Dreamer and all of her other friends avoid the class at all costs. Life Value: Physical Fitness
- The Hat - When a crown washes up on the beach, Honk the camel and Howler the lion each decide that they should be King of Noah's Park. Life Value: Sharing
- Good-bye to Spinner - Screech the monkey and Shadow the raccoon struggle with being good neighbors when Honk and Ponder decide to send their Carny-val carousel down the river so that other animals can enjoy it. Life Value: Being a Good Neighbor
- Howler Has a Bad Hair Day - Howler the lion's mane is even more unruly than normal, but when his friends in Noah's Park try to help, Howler's hair day goes from bad to worse. Life Value: Appreciation of God's Gifts
- Honk and the Tidy Turtle/Up In The Clouds - Honk the camel is sure he has created his greatest invention, but when he shows the Tidy Turtle to Screech the Monkey and Shadow the raccoon, everything goes wrong. Life Value: Perseverance and Friendship
featuring has been your queue.
The link that you have clicked will take you away from the RightNowMedia.org website to download or purchase supplemental materials.
Any questions about the materials or the purchasing process should be directed back to this third-party website.